Tuesday 19 February 2013

Life As We Know It

I have dreamt of creating a blog for months, years maybe. My own fear of my thoughts have kept me from doing this, although I find it quite amazing that I could Vlog with ease and share my mindset with the entire world. Writing on the other hand, something I truly love, something I feel extremely passionate about, has now become my biggest enemy. So many thoughts, so many ideas, so many opinions, so many avenues in which to air them, why not write?

I've wanted to start writing a book for a couple months now, and until I can get my complete thought process going, I figured, the same things I would put in the book, why not make into a blog, for now at least, just so others can feel inspired, can reflect can look upon their own lives with retrospect, respect and maybe even love. Characteristically, I am flawed, immensely, but then again, we all are, no one person is perfect and to be honest that is the way it should be. When we look at each other, when we look at ourselves, what we should see is a sense of purpose, a sense of belonging, a sense of entitlement to life and the things we hold dear to our hearts. 

Life as we know it is but a mirage, to be later filled with concrete love, hope, nature and nurture, with friends, with family, with peace. As I post this first entry, I hope that you my beauty-full people will look deep inside yourselves and see what we all should see, someone who is strong, who is special and who is important.

Love and Light!

*May the road rise to meet you*

LaBellaVee - Chub Chub Tum Tum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try not to create a space of negativity, my mum always told me, 'If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all'.