Tuesday 19 February 2013

Being a Chub Chub Tum Tum

Two posts in one day!?!? Word?!?! I must be on a roll! LOL!

I've taken a break from writing my love letter to do one more post today. Being a Chub Chub Tum Tum.

Many of my friends often ask me what a chub chub tum tum is, and why I call myself that. I think it's quite obvious, it's because I have a chub chub tum tum, a.k.a, a chubby tummy. Ideally, for years I've struggled with having a chubby tummy, and hammy legs, and chunky arms, but at 26, I've pretty much come to terms with it. Weight loss the right way is gradual, and like the seasons, it takes it's time to happen. My message to other chub chub tums tums is that, it's not the end of the world.  I was once told by someone that they admire me so much, because even though I'm solid, I carry myself with so much pride, of which I had to explain to them it wasn't always that way.

In life, we have to focus on the things we can change, whether I'm chubby, slim, average or morbidly obese won't change the type of person that I am inside. I've struggled with being the 'fat' one amongst my friends and it's not until I realised that we all struggled with our own insecurities, that I decided it was best to make light of a bad situation.

Being a chub chub doesn't stop me from loving, laughing, being kind, respectful or intelligent. Being a chub chub, doesn't make me want to stop sharing my smile, joy and insight with the world, and it certainly doesn't stop me from attaining all the goals I want in life. So why should it stop you?

No matter what size you are, the world has no limits for you, do not allow it to. Chub chub, hard foot, screw face, boney bad, it does not matter, at the end of the day, you are beautiful and when you look in the mirror, look past your exterior and see the wonderful individual that shines through underneath.

Love and Light.

*May the road rise to meet you*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try not to create a space of negativity, my mum always told me, 'If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all'.