Sunday 28 April 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

This is my most controversial, sexual piece to date. I mean really, I've never actually done a blog about anything with sexual content, but this one comes from a deep place in my heart and vagina,(I know that sounded weird) and this is a message from all women, to all men and vice versa. 

Ain't shit dick?!?! Ain't nobody got time for that pardna!

Women like to know that when they enter a sexual relationship with someone, he takes the time out to get to know her body, figure out what she likes from what she doesn't like and let her body tell him all he needs to know. But nowadays, these niggas clearly ain't recognising! It's *juck down, juck down, wham bam, thank you ma'am*, and that is NOT cutting it!

Now women, at the same time, if you can't pleasure yourself, a man won't be able to, so you as well have to explore the workings of your body, to gauge what it is you would love a man to do to you. 

This doesn't only go for men though, women, you gotta know how to please your man, or at least the dude you're fucking. Truth is, some people might like plain ole' vanilla, but others like rocky road, strawberry swirls and chocolate chips (I actually thought about Cheffette ice-cream flavours just now, I blame it on the sugar deficiency I've been having). This is the 21st Century, and vanilla isn't gonna cut it anymore, so you have to figure out ways to spice it up. Nibble, bite, tie up, foreplay, it's all in the program, but you can't expect him to do all the work. Sex is a two way thing, he feeds off of your energy the same way you feed off his.

Moral of this story, seriously, don't be giving me a whole bunch of chat about 'you would do this and you would do that', make me curious and then waste a good half hr of my time, if even so much. Figure me out first, take a body lesson, cuz I ain't got time to waste on ain't shit dick, just like you ain't got time to waste on ain't shit pussy (yeah, I said it!)

Love and Light!

*May The Road Rise To Meet You*

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT..... AGREE 100% NeNe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and I'm glad you mentioned that both men and women need to take responsibility for what happens during sex.... and esp when you sd that ppl need to experiment. I'm all for that tying up Madam.... But I find that it is important to distinguish between a straight up fuck and who is looking to go deeper and emotionally into sex (which in my opinion makes for a better roll in the hay anyhow) because you need that trust to experiment, you need to know that when you give that person control that you can truat them not to screw it up..... Loved this. Definitely leaves you with a lot to think about.

    And ladies... learn to play with yourself and explore your body. How do you expect a man to please you when you cannot begin to please urself

    ReplyDelete

I try not to create a space of negativity, my mum always told me, 'If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all'.