Friday 29 November 2013

Love Is A Loaded Word

Ahhhh, to be grown and bitter. What a lovely combination! 

He said love is a loaded word. Ha! Or an excuse to get what you want? But what is love? Really what is it?

Why should I wake up every morning with anger in my heart, why should tears pour out of my eyes almost every day? Why should I feel abandoned and alone? Why can't I find someone to accept me for all of my flaws and goodness and run with them? 

But Alas!

Love is a loaded word.

I no longer know what it means to love. Well, that kind of love. I love my family, I love my friends, and I want to love ALL people, even the stupid ones, but that must come from love within right? So, finding love within. Finding love that dwells inside of me, finding love about and encompassing me. Makes you wonder, what now? 

Love is a loaded word. 

Love is a loaded word.

Mmm, love is a loaded word.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try not to create a space of negativity, my mum always told me, 'If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all'.